What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase. Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Please see our Guarantee Page for more details.
What can be returned: Most of the items we sell can be returned. All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
To return a You Regatta product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Returns for refund: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns for exchange or store credit: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
You Regatta - Returns
400 Route 1, Unit 3 South
Falmouth, Maine 04105