You Regatta is a premier supplier of customized and personalized products for your company, event, yacht club, sailing association, sports team and more.
Our family-owned company carefully and extensively curates products from millions of choices, providing quality and unique products that any organization can be proud to customize with its brand. Only the best products make it through our extensive quality controls.
Our small team works with Fortune 500 size companies all the way down to individuals looking for gifts or awards. Every day we produce something new, unique, and interesting. Exceptional customer service is at the core of what we do through the products we deliver.
At You Regatta, our success depends on people, productivity, and procedures. The office administrator is a supportive force in each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone stellar to take the reins. The ideal candidate for the role is a flexible problem-solver who has superb communication skills and a detail-oriented mindset. This person should have experience thriving in an administrative role. Effective multitasking and a unique ability to handle the unexpected are essential qualifications for the position.
CFOO/Chief Fun Office Organizer
Objectives of this role
- Ensure general management of office by overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other strategic and tactical planning
- Manage company facilities, including showroom layout and design.
- Serve as primary liaison between company staff and clients and vendors
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positive office culture and employee experience.
- Greet office visitors, answer and direct phone calls, field inquiries for sales representatives, monitor online chat platform and maintain office efficiency by arranging vendor solutions
- Maintain and master our company software platform to be able to train and fix issues for other staff
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, and forms, and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Prepare and send invoices, maintain client databases, track accounts, and assist with copying and distributing production orders and other internal documents
- Update spreadsheets used by accounting, production, and field services
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties such as depositing checks, assigning deposits to AR and more.
- Perform basic HR duties such as payroll processing and record keeping.
- Keep inventory current and accountable
Required skills and qualifications
- Super personable and positive
- Proven success in office administration
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.